Saturday, March 22, 2008

Project Play, Semester 2, Week 9, YouTube

HELP!
I followed instructions (code) from the help center on YouTube but I don't think it works to make the link clickable automatically. I got an error message from blogger.

YouTube Shelties at play

This is a YouTube video on Shelties playing with a sprinkler. I don't have a sprinkler system in my yard but any time I've turned on the hose or a stand-alone sprinkler my Sheltie starts barking and running around it like crazy. Just what the Sheltie Linus does on YouTube. And 3,530 views or viewers - not sure how they count - looked at Linus before me.

Endlessly fascinating -- what I like and don't like about YouTube! Just like searching the Web, Google, etc. before you know it, it's an hour later than you thought. What I do like is learning about YouTube as a research tool - I didn't know you could find famous speeches from history. The only YouTube I'd seen previous to today was excerpts on TV, which were always silly examples.

I did look at the Harper College Library tour - great fun - and I went to a meeting recently where somebody asked the audience if anyone wanted a pillow and I didn't get the joke at the time!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the Allen Co. PL Genealogy Center tours were good too and had more viewers than individual speakers by far.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home