Saturday, March 22, 2008

Project Play, Semester 2, Week 6 HELP!

I'm not sure if I should reread RSS lesson or Bloglines but I couldn't find where to Add or Add Subscription
to get to where I paste the URL http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/programs2go/rss.cfm?section_id=3

I tried Bloglines help and I got to a screen with a Widget and then a message saying this would slow down my computer.

I did look at and subscribe to Worthington Libraries . . . Adults podcast.
IT was interesting that they do multiple weeks/lessons on a topic and the topics vary quite a bit from Kindergarten to Job Interviewing.

I did sit down with Jeannie and others a few weeks ago to learn about podcasting. OPL has equipment and editing software. Jeannie will be setting up the equipment for us in the future. I'd like to interview upcoming authors who will be speaking at OPL adult programs. I'll need time to learn the editing software.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home