Saturday, November 24, 2007

Project Players - What Ideas Did You Come Up with for Feedback

Feedback thingies: I could create a survey to find out where people hear or read about nonfiction books they want to read; I could do a survey to ask the same question; I could do a survey to ask what were their favorite nonfiction books they read or listened to in 2007; I could ask for their opinions of books reviews I write for our Staff Picks library page on our website.

What would you like to learn: More about successful ways to get people to know about their chance to give comments on library websites and blogs.

What barriers: Best way to create an alert so I know I have comments to blog and survey.
Do people get tired of surveys?

Project Players: If you have tried out thingies to do what I've listed or can suggest ideas for ways to get the public to know about library blogs -----please share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home